Nearly finished

Wednesday 30 December 2015

It's been a long couple of days but I have finished touching up the paintwork on the engine. 

I have drilled the handlebars and finished all the wiring, i decided to feed the light and horn wiring through the handlebars which was fun (of sorts) it tried my patience as the wires kept snagging inside the bars, but all is good and it's now looking neat, so was the right decision.

I've also fitted the fuel tank and rear mudguard which was a real turning point and I'm very happy with the results.

All that is left now is to fit the clutch and brake levers and connect up the brake lever switch to the wiring exiting the bars, I also need to fit and wire the horn and weld the rear brake pedal, after it got damaged when it toppled over.







I need to purchase the bar controls, so time to surf through Ebay. The bike runs very well and i'm extremely happy with the progress this week.

I'm still not convinced with the horn I got a while ago though... I'll fit it and see how it looks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment